In addition to the standard x.ai Terms and Conditions
, the following terms apply to the x.ai affiliate program:
1. Affiliate must abide by all laws and regulations in their jurisdiction.
2. Affiliates may not engage in the following activities:
- Paid search using search terms related to x.ai's business (search arbitrage). This would result in us competing with you and bidding up the costs. No one wants that.
- Unsolicited email or spam. Nobody likes that.
- Cloaking affiliate URLs, browser hijacking, or other nefarious grey/black hat tactics.
- Use browser extensions or malware that modifies requests or otherwise messes with users' experiences in misleading ways.
- Pretty much any tactics you'd be embarrassed to tell your mother about.
3. Coupon sites, blogspam sites, and made-for-SEO sites are subject to extra scrutiny and are unlikely to be allowed in the program.
x.ai reserves the right to terminate an affiliate's access to the affiliate program for any reason whatsoever. We have to reserve that right for legal reasons, but in practice we're pretty easy to work with if you are.